Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Most Hated Class?

Which Class do you hate the most?

• Total voters

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
I personally don't hate any classes in particular. What I hate are their crutches.

Of all the crutches in game, there are two that nobody like; The Reserve Shooter on Pyro and the Darwin's Danger Shield.

While I absolutely hate the danger shield, It's easily counterable by changing classes from Sniper to something harder to hit. I honestly have only encountered one Pyro use the reserve shooter once, and they sucked at it.

What I hate is a little less popular: the Dead Ringer. It's basically the "free second chance" where even the crappiest of spies can just run away. Even if they get caught and shot every single time, it's still a nuisance. You almost never see people who are actually good at spy use it because they don't ever need it. They are competent enough to get a kill or run away, they never need to pretend to die.

What's pisses me off the most though is how no matter how obvious it is that they're running it (which is almost always), I can never seem to catch them once they activate it. Since they have a handy dandy speed boost, unless they are dense, they just take a jump back and mosey away to the nearest health and ammo pack so they can go ahead and do the same thing again.

The only upside is that you at least get heads with the eyelander for using it.

I guess I will be voting spy.

Astrolis

I personally don't hate any classes in particular. What I hate are their crutches.

Of all the crutches in game, there are two that nobody like; The Reserve Shooter on Pyro and the Darwin's Danger Shield.

While I absolutely hate the danger shield, It's easily counterable by changing classes from Sniper to something harder to hit. I honestly have only encountered one Pyro use the reserve shooter once, and they sucked at it.

What I hate is a little less popular: the Dead Ringer. It's basically the "free second chance" where even the crappiest of spies can just run away. Even if they get caught and shot every single time, it's still a nuisance. You almost never see people who are actually good at spy use it because they don't ever need it. They are competent enough to get a kill or run away, they never need to pretend to die.

What's pisses me off the most though is how no matter how obvious it is that they're running it (which is almost always), I can never seem to catch them once they activate it. Since they have a handy dandy speed boost, unless they are dense, they just take a jump back and mosey away to the nearest health and ammo pack so they can go ahead and do the same thing again.

The only upside is that you at least get heads with the eyelander for using it.

I guess I will be voting spy.

Well that was way longer than I expected any reply to be, heres a thumbs up

Megathekid

Scarcely Lethal
I hate Sniper because he's the only class in the game that is truly unbalanced. You can't fight a Sniper if you're any other class because of,
1. Bullet Spread
2. Damage Falloff
and 3. Getting your brains blown out before you even have a chance to react.
And, worst of it all, a professional Sniper can just one-shot everyone from across the map with little to no effort because they have so much experience.The only way you can take them out is if you catch them with their pants down, which is unlikely assuming they're pro, and the only class that's effective at doing that is the Spy.

Last edited:

George

Notably Dangerous
I believe the pyro is the worst.

The weapons it has make it so unbalanced and the worst experience to play against, granted, as heavy you can take them out; classes such as: sniper, scout, medic, engineer (without sentry) and sometimes even demo and soldier have a disadvantage.

All the pyro really needs to do is run at you with a flame thrower, it obscures your view of the pyro, with the long flame particles and the burning around the screen, and even if you kill the pyro, you can still die from afterburn. "Run into the water!" You say. Problem with that? Neon Annihilator. Healthpack? Can set you on fire again.

It is the most annoying thing ever. Backburner has the same effect but with the exception that if you want 15% extra speed to run away, you have to turn. And if you turn you get set on fire and die. "What about the downside of more expensive airblast?" Airblast isn't the main feature of the flamethrower, meaning it is less likely for you to use it, and its only a slight downside. Crits for the flame thrower can be annoying sometimes; most of the time it is unpractical. So guaranteed crits is more helpful.

The reserve shooter is terrible. The end.

Nevermind the Third Degree being a straight upgrade (although terrible). The pyro, itself, is boring and easy to play and unfun and the worst experience to play against.

(Although stupid pyros are easy kills they can still be annoying).

Megathekid

Scarcely Lethal
I believe the pyro is the worst.

The weapons it has make it so unbalanced and the worst experience to play against, granted, as heavy you can take them out; classes such as: sniper, scout, medic, engineer (without sentry) and sometimes even demo and soldier have a disadvantage.

All the pyro really needs to do is run at you with a flame thrower, it obscures your view of the pyro, with the long flame particles and the burning around the screen, and even if you kill the pyro, you can still die from afterburn. "Run into the water!" You say. Problem with that? Neon Annihilator. Healthpack? Can set you on fire again.

It is the most annoying thing ever. Backburner has the same effect but with the exception that if you want 15% extra speed to run away, you have to turn. And if you turn you get set on fire and die. "What about the downside of more expensive airblast?" Airblast isn't the main feature of the flamethrower, meaning it is less likely for you to use it, and its only a slight downside. Crits for the flame thrower can be annoying sometimes; most of the time it is unpractical. So guaranteed crits is more helpful.

The reserve shooter is terrible. The end.

Nevermind the Third Degree being a straight upgrade (although terrible). The pyro, itself, is boring and easy to play and unfun and the worst experience to play against.

(Although stupid pyros are easy kills they can still be annoying).

Well, note how this thread is for unbalanced classes, not weapons. And with some decent experience, some of the classes you mentioned can deal with Pyroes fairly easily. Scout can take them out with some well placed meat shots, Soldiers can rocket them down easily, Demos can use stickies, Engie has the same situation as Scout. I agree with you on Sniper and Medic, however.

George

Notably Dangerous
Scout can take them out with some well placed meat shots

I agree with the rest of what you said apart from this. All of scouts scatterguns, bar the original scattergun, have less clip size meaning less shots meaning less damage. The pyro can airblast the scout into the corner and BURN THEM. :D

Last edited:

Megathekid

Scarcely Lethal
I agree with the rest of what you said apart from this. All of scouts scatterguns, bar the original scattergun, have less clip size meaning less shots meaning less damage. The pyro can airblast the scout into the corner and BURN THEM. >:D
Your argument is invalid. I said in my reply that this thread is for unbalanced classes, not weapons.

B4IN

Mildly Menacing

alien

To be honest , I hate Pyros because of how they just use the ultimate secret cheat code (W+M1) and just kill everyone...
Im not saying it's a class that should not be used but there are ways to use the class better like the M2 and all of that.

PrinceWilliam69

I hate spies, not because they are French.
Just because im an engineer main, and everytime i finally got my nest cool and ready.
They just rush with 4 spies at me and kill my nest and me.
Just chill spies, like what is the big deal.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom