Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Most embarrassing/disturbing things you have done.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Someone found a dead bird at school and though it would be great to give it to me.

I got a bunch of people together and we asked a biology teacher if we could do an obduction. We did.

I have pictures and a video somewhere...

Console

Server Clearing
Soo my is i have pooped in my school and not in the toilets and pissed and thats was not in the toilet either

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
for the first time i had an "Exploding Head Syndrome" in the most spookiest way...
at the very end of the dream that i was having, which for some reason was about a dead girl that was haunting a house...
i heard her voice saying ""WHY DON'T YOU PLAY WITH MEEEEE!"" while she is shouting, then i woke up.

Also, let us not mention the """Penis""" dream that i had... oh god that was some dream xD
it's somewhere out there in some thread, i explained it... in detail.

lg4dcv

Mildly Menacing

UwU

Here we go...back in grade 6

Staying up to 4:20 AM playing Roblox blasting smoke week everyday with my friend

We thought we waz cool

Console

Server Clearing
Also i have another one thansk to Will
So i was going on a jailbreak server and was going blue and took my Machina and freekilled everybody on the red team and then disconnect after

Eric61485

Spectacularly Lethal

Kyde

God I did a lot of stuff in the past, but I'll tell just one...

I wanted to kick a snail (because I was playing with a friend, that we were kicking insects to the air .-. ), and I accidentally didn't kick it, because my foot went over it and when my foot came back to the ground I...
Just accidentally...
Crushed and killed it ;-; (I didn't want it to happen ;----; )

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom