Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined more weapon rotations in gun game

Centurio

so currently there are 25 ranks and each rank always has the same weapon

the problem with this is that the game gets very repetitive and predictable when everyone always has the same gun at the same place so in the end it gets very boring

wouldn't it better to keep the 25 weapon ranks but the ranks are now randomized? i don't know if all the existing weapons are in gun game, but if not then perhaps add those as well? not as increased ranks but as one weapon that could potentially be randomized

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

Randomising the ladder has pros and cons.
An upside of it being predictable is it's... predictable. You know when somewhere is near the end, and you know what they're going to have next. Might get rounds where the last 4 are just random strong weapons, vs the intended bell curve in place currently.

I suppose I could split all the weapons in the game into predefined pools and randomise a ladder each round with segments from each pool, which would give random ranks, while trying to keep the curve balanced. I could also just add a random round too.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom