Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

More servers?

Underscore

Somewhat Threatening
Minecraft is a pretty great game, right?

If we have different types of servers, such as skyblock, bedwars, anarchy, or what have you, I think the experience would be greatly improved, and might boost the popularity of our Minecraft server(s).

I can think of a hundred reasons why this isn't feasible, but I would like to know;
Is it possible?

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I am personally not sure, from what I've heard, our factions server is already a niche thing and I doubt Bene will be willing to invest in making more servers.
(take my word with a grain of salt though, I'd love to see more BLW MC servers because I am planning on coming back into the MC scene)

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

The Fattest and the Fluffiest
Staff Member
Admin
@Underscore I cannot guarantee anything for you at this time. Any new servers are highly unlikely however, Benedevil may not be interested in purchasing additional servers at this time.

I will look into possible additional items, such as skyblock, to run on the current server, however I cannot promise anything at this time.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom