Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

More "Fun Commands" in the tf2 servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

v0!d

boson

So today i was on a x10 blackwonder server, i was messing around with hand inflating and titles, but there was so little I could purchase on the "Fun Commands" section of the store. Inflate my hands, invert my hands, and random roll the dice effects for everyone on the server. Maybe the admins could add more commands to purchase. I was thinking addcond 82, which enables the player, to ride in a bumper car, and could hop out by doing removecond 82, or use a shortcut command to do this. I could only think of one more, and that is the forgotten command, "!taunts". When I say forgotten, I mean it's like they removed "!taunts" from the servers. Now I don't see any servers with the taunts menu running.
Now for the prices. I think if the bumper car was added, it would cost 250 credits to own one completely. I think the taunts menu would be around 475 credits to own it completely.

P.S. Please add "!taunts" back.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Bumper cars are available on the Mario kart server.

I assume !taunts was removed due to valve saying servers mustn't contain such commands where it looks like they got something which Isn't in their inventory or something like that. And Ben was scared because he could get his acc banned for this.

Not sure if that was the reason tho.

SammyPs

Strange
Agreed. I want the !taunts command back, also I would like to see more fun commands per ce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom