Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Mood's Mute appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mood

vern

User name: Mood

What is your type of punishment?
Mute

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID?
Anomolinity

Who has punished you?
I don't know

Why were you punished?
I Don't Know

Why should we revoke your punishment?
It has been, maybe a year maybe 2. I have no clue when this had hit. I just stumbled onto blackwonder and realized I couldn't talk or voice chat, I scrolled up in the chat log and found I was gagged and muted. I preemptively left the match in search of others. I decide might as well attempt to appeal. Thank you for your time.

Mood

vern

Oh alright, I just didn't have the brainpower to dig why up. Thank you for clarifying.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I'll be honest, I'm disappointed with the quality of this appeal. You didn't bother putting your correct STEAMID, and you even mentioned being too lazy to look into why you were banned and who banned you. It's been a few years however and we have a new system for storing chat logs, so all of your old toxic stuff has disappeared. I'm willing to give you another chance if your attitude towards not being toxic isn't as lackadaisical as this appeal was. Punishments lifted, please play nicely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom