Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Mod Application (For DB servers if that's possible)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sWi7zLe

sWi7zLe

Sorry if this comes across as rather lazy but I am fed up with playing on your DB servers where it seems utterly impossible to get an admin assistance. I tried going to your discord which I made most sense to me, but I was told to come to the forum... why on earth do you not have an admin or server assistance area on discord?

Any I'm going away on Friday and have stuff to do tomorrow so I need to go to bed... so this will be rather short.

Personal Information

Name

sWi7zLe

Your Age

42 (Yes I'm old, shame on you for getting your arses kicked by an old bastard!)

UK (Near London)

Your SteamID

STEAM_0:0:48992

Server Information

Currently and have been an admin for AKOD for around 2 years.

I have been playing DB since it existed, back in the days of Voogru's awesome servers.

I play on most UK DB servers apart from Panda (if i can help it).

Strangely I have taken to playing on your US dodgeball server and despite my rather high ping I find it a lot nicer than the UK server.
It just feels smoother, one of the reason I sent a friend request to BeneDevil because I truly could not understand how the hell that server was running so well!

Why do you want to become an admin?

Not entirely bothered about becoming an admin to be honest.
I would just like the option to "abuse", or should I say "deal" with those players who feel they can ignore your rules because, well they can without any admins!

I am just getting incredibly frustrated with all the stealing and blocking with absolutely no way to combat it.

Please give me or someone the ability to do this... even burn will do, explode maybe ;)
Mute/Gag! So many racist players on your servers... i don't stand for that at all. What's the point!?

Do you know any of our current staff members?

I used to play db with Bene, although he probably doesn't remember me (he knows most of the Akod staff).
I know some ex-admins like Lolboy, was it Sentinel who recently left being an admin for you?
I may know some current ones, but I really don't know. If i do, I'd like to give them a slap for never admining the db servers!
Just noticed Zonas is a admin! Never seen them on the db server :confused:

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?

You know... record, status, warnings gag/mute 30, 60mins a day etc. Slap, Slay, Kick, Ban. The usual.

I gotta go.

I admit i have made some mistakes whilst being an admin for Akod, but we learn from mistakes.

So approve me or don't, but please could we can an admin for your dodgeball servers please!

Cheers ;)

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello @sWi7zLe !

I appreciate that you sort-of took the time to apply; although, it appears you applied more as a way to draw attention to this current area where we are understaffed. Looking at how you communicate in the discord, I cannot see a place for you on the team. However, I do promise that we are working on staffing the dodge ball servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom