Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Missing Servers

sᴜʀғʏɴxʀ

Yesterday night, I was playing on a Blackwonder BR server (Minecraft World) and while playing I got disconnected from the game for no good reason. After checking the server on my 'Favorites' tab (because the server was there), the server didn't load no matter what I did. I tried doing other things like going to the server through the 'connect' command and eventually the 'Internet' tab, but checking it made me realize all the BR Blackwonder servers have completely disappeared from my server list, but there was a problem about that. Even though to me, those servers we're gone, they still appear to other people and they can still play in those servers, so I'm assuming it's a connection problem involving my modem, though other Blackwonder servers do in fact appear on my server list [Example: Blackwonder MIA, LA, TX and more...], so I'm kind of confused.
As any attempt at trying to connect to the server lead to the error 'Connection failed after 4 retries' or just not finding the server at all, I went to search for a solution online, but unfortunately I didn't get anywhere, so I'm coming here to ask for solutions.
Is there anyone here than can help me solve this problem? If you can, please answer this. And if not, I'd like to know if this problem is temporary or not.

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
I've got the same problems as well with the Medics Vs. Engineer server, usually this either applies to wifi killing itself temporarly or the server has went through a restart by auto-d-c'ing.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom