Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined missing a point

was i really sorry?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radickly Rick

Strange
What was your type of punishment?
Gagged

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:40899231

Who has punished you?
Jim

Why were you punished?
no reason (it says toxic in bans)(i wasn't at server when gag happened, show me chat log where i was insulting)

Why should we revoke your punishment?
you missed a point Jim.

i was banned for a month for 2 previous ban's that had no valid reason(reasons: fag and offensive name)
both from admins who lost their admin status because they abused it.
ban that got me a month ban had no evidence... just me sapping tele.

if i was a bad player no reports would happen...
i don't shit talk to someone who is better then me... i try to beat them.

my point admins on this server have a eye on me. not because i play like shit and then insult them..
because they get stomped by me and they get butthurt over it.
even in forums ex admin Dirakia named me "king of tryhards"
https://blackwonder.tf/threads/no-builds-inside-spawn-on-orange-maps.2827/#post-11906
and many nice names in chat.

just look at these report for insulting:
https://blackwonder.tf/search/531569/?q=Radickly+Rick&o=date

he doesn't have a pick on?

https://blackwonder.tf/threads/neve...in-someone-leaving-completely.1565/#post-6733
this post shows he banned me for no reason and lost his admin status.

Last time i got gagged it was when i wasn't on server.

Jim is saying i am denying that..
ok.. show me chatlog after that 2 weeks gag, show me i insulted anyone.

my whole point is that i get so many false and ridiculous reports just because i play better then players who report me.
so when others see my reports without context, they think i insult everyone all the time.
i aint some shitty player who dies all the time, insults, micspams, chat spams..
if i was.. yeah... gag me and ban me, totally ok.

anyway... i don't really care if i am perma gaged... players even get more angry when i don't say anything and i dont talk.
like this:
20170903225440_1.JPG 20170903225522_1.JPG

maybe other admins should look in to this perma. gag.. maybe someone else should lose admin status...
2 of them lost it because of me.. lets go for 3.

i am sorry Jim ;)

i will apologize if is see chat log i insulted anyone after 2 weeks gag.

Last edited:

frankie

Uncharitable
u already posted this onnur thread before this, but took things that people said were bad out of it

Radickly Rick

Strange
this is for Jim:

Radickly Rick said:
no reason (it says toxic in bans)
That's called a reason.

that would be fair if i was insulting after last 2 week gag(and this.. 2 weak because i wanted to fight aimboter?).. i wasn't.
show me what i posted after that gag that was so toxic.

Radickly Rick said:
yes, i spawn killed and shit talk
Both of these are against the rules, other people doing it to you isn't an excuse to do it back. People are encouraged the report this type of behavior.

Your primary reason for an ungag is because you think it is unjust. You think it is unjust because since you are "better" than everyone else you should be exempt from the rules. Sadly just because you are more skilled doesn't mean you are any better than anyone as far as being punished by an admin in game goes. You blaming the admins and other people for your own behavior clearly shows you haven't learned anything. If you drop the attitude and actually apologize, an appeal from you may be acceptable in the future.

Declined

yes...and i got banned 2 times for it.
and that was fair.

i am talking about context.
if i was a shitty player i probably had 2 bans for spawnkilling and 0 gags for insulting.

it's not the same when you go "yeah? fuck you to" to a player who gets mad over being dominated and insults you all the time, and player just spamming chat, insulting anyone who kills you.

p.s.
"since you are "better" then everyone"? :D
we can test this... any server, any mod, any time..

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
While I am not Jim, I do hope I can shed some light into your current situation:

Short: It does not matter whether you were previously banned or not. A gag and a ban is different.

Regarding your gag: It is deserved. Even without your first 3 mutes from (deleted admin), which mind you still can be justified gags/mutes, you still have 6 gags and 2 mutes. Usually, the time is: 30, 60, 120, 240, 1440, 2880, 10080, 20160, perm. But honestly, since you also have 2 mutes, why should we further deal with your rude behavior? If you were to make an appeal were you properly apologized, that would be a different story.

We trust every admin with their judgement. Yes, there were a few admins that did abuse their power and you were one of many victims. But I have full faith that all the other admins did the right call. It is not that just one admin targets you. A total of 6 different admins went on to give you a gag because you behavior way violating our rules.

To add to that, you also have been previously banned for spawncamping, though granted, the time is a bit.. harsh.

Tl:dr - You have broken the rules many times with your toxic and taunting behavior. You have yet to apologize.

So please do not say that your gag is unjust.

Malz

Radickly Rick

Strange
While I am not Jim, I do hope I can shed some light into your current situation:

Short: It does not matter whether you were previously banned or not. A gag and a ban is different.

Regarding your gag: It is deserved. Even without your first 3 mutes from (deleted admin), which mind you still can be justified gags/mutes, you still have 6 gags and 2 mutes. Usually, the time is: 30, 60, 120, 240, 1440, 2880, 10080, 20160, perm. But honestly, since you also have 2 mutes, why should we further deal with your rude behavior? If you were to make an appeal were you properly apologized, that would be a different story.

We trust every admin with their judgement. Yes, there were a few admins that did abuse their power and you were one of many victims. But I have full faith that all the other admins did the right call. It is not that just one admin targets you. A total of 6 different admins went on to give you a gag because you behavior way violating our rules.

To add to that, you also have been previously banned for spawncamping, though granted, the time is a bit.. harsh.

Tl:dr - You have broken the rules many times with your toxic and taunting behavior. You have yet to apologize.

So please do not say that your gag is unjust.

Malz

so context doesn't matter?
you can clearly see dirakia had it in for me.

let me make an example you will understand.

kid1 gets bullied all the time in school by this other kid2. calling him names all the time.
when kid1 responds with "fuck you too" and kid2 tapes that and goes to teacher.. "look he insulted me"
kid1 should be punished?
kid2 is in right?
no context? just those are the rules.

p.s.
can you show me chatlogs after mine 2 week gag?
and do you think 2 week gag for saying "don't ban him, i want to destroy him" is fair punishment?

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
so context doesn't matter?
you can clearly see dirakia had it in for me.

let me make an example you will understand.

kid1 gets bullied all the time in school by this other kid2. calling him names all the time.
when kid1 responds with "fuck you too" and kid2 tapes that and goes to teacher.. "look he insulted me"
kid1 should be punished?
kid2 is in right?
no context? just those are the rules.

I knew I forgot something...

Right now, hlstats is down. Actually, it has been down since forever. R.I.P. best tool.

Back to main topic :

That is a bad comparison. Since hlstats is down, we can only rely on evidence or directly being on the server.

You "example" is is bad. It can be simply be refuted by the following:

Everyone has a "tape" on the server. Everyone can record a demo or make some screenshots. It is quiet easy. Because you did not record anyone who insulted you we can not punish anyone. Because we were not there. Without evidence there can and will be no punishes.

It is different if an admin was on the server. Admins can and will punish rulebreakers with gags and mutes. We do not need evidence for that. We are trusted enough for that power. It is only mandatory for bans. Though >I< rather have some evidence if I was to make a permanent gag/mute.

If an admin was to ever abuse his power, we have our ways to find evidence and deal with that.

You broke the rules many times. Some may have some false gags/mutes, but your behavior shows no regret of the previous violations of the rules. In fact, you act like the victim, your punishment was unjust and we are just salty. I hate to tell you the truth, but I do believe that you are wrong there. We are not salty. We simply enforce the rules on our servers and deal with rule breakers.

Fun fact: We usually accept punishment appeals if they seem sorry about it. Sadly, you do not show any remorse. For that alone I stand fully behind your permanent gag.

Radickly Rick

Strange
We are not salty. We simply enforce the rules on our servers and deal with rule breakers.

Fun fact: We usually accept punishment appeals if they seem sorry about it. Sadly, you do not show any remorse. For that alone I stand fully behind your permanent gag.

like i said..this isn't about me getting unmuted on servers..
i want 3rd admin scalp.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I already told you in our PM that unless you have something useful to say, the issue is over. Everything about your blocks and bans were explained. Please don't bring this up again unless you either have some magical evidence you didn't show us before or you are prepared to make a genuine appeal.

EDIT: Yes Buster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom