Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Miss Jessica.'s Gag appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova.

Notably Dangerous
User name: Miss Jessica.

What is your type of punishment?
Gag

Where were you banned from? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Who has punished you?
Jim

Why were you punished?
Insulting Players

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I'm not asking for my punishment to be revoked, simply to be lessened. I've only had 1 prior gag, and that was for an hour. It should be a one day gag, not three. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1020569182707536343/F454EC23809851B2AC16A3FC8EC2F308643E6D78/

Nova.

Notably Dangerous
When someone is especially toxic, normal escalation steps may be skipped.
I was not extremely toxic, all I said was one offensive word about a player, calling them "a cunt". It's a common Australian thing, I call my friends cunts too.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I've decided to gag you for calling sev a cunt for no reason.

His only comments were rude at worst to no one in particular because he was teamkilled 10 seconds into the round.

The "I love you" stuff is nonsense because you provoked him first.

Do try to watch your own tongue and please review the donor specific rules or that will be removed from your account.

He stated why here.

Nova.

Notably Dangerous
My point is, it's unfair to gag me for 3 days. I've had ONE prior offence, I was not being EXTREMELY TOXIC. I'd accept a one day gag, wouldn't complain. But this is just unfair.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
I also took into account the nature of you making that report falsely knowing what you did thinking whoever reviewed the demo wouldn't actually watch it or something.

Being toxic and homophobic are not "qualities of my people." You can wait it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom