Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Miss Jessica.'s Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova.

Notably Dangerous
User name: Miss Jessica.

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:64231891

Who has punished you?
Console

Why were you punished?
Apparently for "Donor Abuse"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I believe that I haven't abused my donator privileges, as the only time I've done something wrong with a vote was gag myself. This did not affect anyone but myself, and I don't believe it should be a bannable offence, much less for a whole 24 hours. I admit that gagging myself with a vote was wrong, but I did not know it was at the time, a friend only informed me after the vote had finished that "calling votes on yourself is considered donor abuse"

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
80DA035B-884A-415E-A526-3B2D7CA690DE.jpeg

First rule

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
I believe that I haven't abused my donator privileges, as the only time I've done something wrong with a vote was gag myself.
As shown in the photo Tax Fraud posted, the donator rules state clearly, as the first “Do not” in the list, to not call votes on yourself. It doesn’t just affect yourself, but can possibly affect others since it’s Jailbreak, and your vote stops wardens from using their warden menu, or other votes from being called. I will not be removing this ban. Please take this time to go over the rules again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom