Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Minor Suggestion To Kill Contracts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a small little problem I've come across on my time on blackwonder servers, nothing important.
As somebody who mainly plays medic, whenever I get myself a contract on the server with a certain amount of kills, I find it impossible to complete in a reasonable time, medic isn't exactly a killing machine.
A simple little change I suggest is to allow medigun assists (when your'e healing a player who gets the final blow) to count towards the kill contract.
Otherwise it makes earning the contract very slow for medic.
Again, only a minor suggestion, but it would be a nice quality of life change.

-Kat

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
The point of the contracts is to encourage and reward dynamic gameplay. Play a class that gets more kills, problem solved.

Lolboy

Nolifer Extraordinaire

Lolboy

Or you can continue your domination as a Medic on the x20 100% crit server with your crossbow. Or even stock needle gun.
But I can understand if such game modes aren't everyone's favourites.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

You can always just switch servers, go to an achievement server and farm those kills in 5 minutes. On the other hand I think we're planning to add a command to spend 100 credits and receive another contract so this should be solved when that gets added.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
You can now reroll contracts but as said contracts are to encourage gameplay dynamics and for you to use other classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom