Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered minigames are impossible for certain classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Now I don't know if this question has been asked before but if I choose a class like heavy or solly (lets also add to this that I do not have the whip or the gloves of running urgently),the warden decides to the obby that round and it's for example the obby in Ba_chretien should I then be forced to do the entire obby like everyone else while the warden knows that I will die.

The reason for this question is as some wardens allow me to go halfway and back but must of them force me to do it entirely and therefor die (I also get the entire quote of "You chose Heavy/solly, so it's your fault"), also in the previous community I played I couldn't be forced to do it entirely unless I had the right weapons for it or if I voted for obby.

So another question I have is, is it the same here where you can't be forced to do it unless you voted for it or if you have the right equipment for it or do you have to do it unless the warden says you don't have to. (if so and sorry if this sounds kind of rude but whats the point of having slow classes in JB then?)

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

If you choose that class, it's your fault. I mean, we can't exactly stop hunger games or cell wars because someone chose spy. Spies must participate. We can't stop people doing obby because someone choose Heavy. If a warden says the a heavy can go half way then turn back, then that is favouritism.

Hopefully that cleared it up for you.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Even tho that's sad, I still appreciate the response from both of you.

Thank you

Also I guess this can be closed as my question has been answered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom