Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Miniboi's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miniboi

User name: Miniboi

Name
Miniboi

Your Age

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:460188606

Your DiscordID
JimmyJames#6992

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I've managed me and my friends small modded server it was fun!

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play on Blackwonder's achievement servers (US) 85.117.240.53:27015
and Blackwonder's Trade Plaza Server 217.20.115.23:27055 I would love to moderate either or!

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I would like to become a moderator to stop a few things that are problems in servers such as-Spam, Mic Spam, Bullying, Very Rare Hackers, People keeping players from having fun ect.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
3-4-5 hours a day

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
I,ll go in order. A warning, Another warning, 1 hour kick, 2h 30m kick, 4hr kick, half a day kick, day kick, week kick, then banned.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have a vacation where i might not be able to play those days ill try to get info on when.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
Hello,
please actually read the Guide and make necessary changes as your application is lacking major content (there also are no such things as length-based kicks). In addition to that I strongly advise you to check out other applications to get an idea of what you might want to put into your punishments, however it is not allowed to plagiarize from others.

You happen to already have filed in another application which could have just been edited instead of writing a new one.
- You also have differences in your age between both applications and your Forums account.
- from the previous application
Have you managed servers previously? No

Other information:
0 Bans; 0 Commblocks; tracked play-time of 14 hours, 23 minutes via TFStats; currently not on our Discord server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom