Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Mini-game in the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
How about we make a minigame in the forums it-self?
back in Operation panda there used to be around 5 or 6 minigames, like snake, space invaders, and the matching game.
sooo i was just wondering if that would be a good idea to add it.
as well as adding trophies for specific high scores or "First time playing *game name* you won *1* Points" sort of thing :b

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Yeah, those Flash web games were fun. With leaderboards so you can See who you need to beat. Idk tho, is that some kind of a pricey plugin? Maybe @Keiii or @Benedevil can tell.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Hah, good ol times.
Everytime I started a game on the Saxton Server, one of the following things happend:
  • I focused so hard on the game that I didn't notice that Saxton died and I lost my game cuase the game reseted itself with a new round
  • I focused on Saxton and sucked at the game
  • I killed myself at the start of a new round to finally get to the top place of the minigame
So please, if you add the game, don't make it "lag" or end itself with a new round. It really got on my nerv. But then, it's almost impossible to not-lag when the server respawns +25 players at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom