Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined miner's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

miner

Username: miner

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:182833310

Who has punished you?
I'm not sure.

Why were you punished?
I assume because of the popup it was how I was playing / may look like I was receiving some sort of assistance.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I am writing to appeal my ban from BlackWonder SG | Dodgeball I understand that my account was banned for using some sort of aim assistance, but I would like to clarify that I did not use any such software.

At the time of the incident, I had a very high ping, which could have caused the appearance of aim assistance. I believe that this was the reason for the ban, and I assure you that I did not intentionally use any cheats or hacks.

I have been a loyal player of the Dodgeball community for several years I usually use it to warm up before queuing for something like casual, and I deeply regret any actions that may have led to my ban. I understand the importance of maintaining a fair and enjoyable gaming environment for all players, and I fully support the measures taken by the team you guys to ensure this game is kept on a fair playing field.

I would be grateful if you could reconsider my ban and provide me with a second chance to play. I can assure you that I will never engage in any activities that may violate your terms of service ever.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,
[Miner]<3

crikey

Legendary
Staff Member

crikey

[Anti-Cheat] Aimbot Detected (AAB) | Weapon: tf_weapon_flamethrower

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I don't understand your reaction. It seems to be out of line with where the rocket is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 22)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom