Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Minecraft: Gamemode

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwaranou

Unremarkable
What mode would you like to add/change in the minecraft server?
The current mode is SkyBlock.

If you want to add something that is not on the list, post a comment.

Additional info: If some mode will be selected by community, it will take some time to implement it into the server. || If the community will want more than one mode it will as well take some time.

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

Factions are great so I can let out my anger by raiding other factions and claiming their land for my own! Also, I played a TON of factions back in the day, and I absolutely love the plugin. If we do factions, can griefing and raiding be allowed? ;)

frankie

Uncharitable
I dont play mc or have any knowledge of it bust jailbreak is always cool

qwaranou

Unremarkable
Another thing, I was thinging of making this server multi-version compatible. It will as well reduce some new features.

qwaranou

Unremarkable
Ok, as for the current results... I will keep the SkyBlock, and add JailBreak under Minigames. I will also prepare: Factions, Survival, Minigames worlds.

As for the worlds are blank and don't have any spawn, nor any creations, I could use some help from you.
The project that needs to be done ASAP are: Spawns(Factions, Minigames, SkyBlock, Survival), Maps(Minigames)

Things that will change:
+ [Train] rank
+ [Donor] rank
+ server HUB

~ Keep SkyBlock map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom