Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Miko's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miko

Username: Miko

Name
Miko

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. tfstats says I have 10 days in total on blackwonder servers.

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? No

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:168307084

Your DiscordID
ZELASERCHIYASUOMIKESUMIKIRA#5054

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
Several minecraft/discord servers one of which I'm second in command, working with the server files and configuration

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
US and TX minecraftworld_a7, I've studied the rules for all the TF2 servers, if that counts for anything.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I recently decided to try and apply, since I see a lot of people rule breaking, and would like to be able to assist the admins/mods who can't always be online, as I spend a massive amount of my time on TF2. I've spent 2,068 hours on the game, so I know virtually all the ins and outs of the game,

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Ash Shaw

How often do you play TF2?
Nearly everyday, in fact it's rarer for me to have not hopped on minecraftworld at least once a day.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Seeing as most teleport exploiters are banned for a day or two, I'd go with that, and for lesser things like chat abuse and voice chat problems I'd gag or mute a couple times, then do so permanently once it's obvious an offender isn't going to stop .

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I emphasize that I have boundless spare time, so I can be constantly active.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? I'm a native Spanish speaker.

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Agreeing and expanding upon what @Zonas said.
Your Punishment Ladder is lacking, I highly recommend investigating other accepted/declined applications to get a better idea of what to add to yours, though please note that plagiarism will not be tolerated.

Also feel free to add/edit this current application instead of making a new one.

Miko

Yeah, sorry, i was working on fixing that up until my pc BSOD'ed. I'll work on it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom