Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined -Midnight-'s Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Midnight-

Username: -Midnight-

Name
-Midnight-

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:1:206580974

Your DiscordID
TheGreenUnknown#0954

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
Outpost Servers

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Now, if you mean Blackwonder servers. Then, Dodgeball Advanced(US) is the one I mainly play on and would like to moderate.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Dodgeball Advanced is a server that has like no admins on. Which, in my opinion makes it vulnerable to people that ruin the fun in it. Like for instance, one guy today known as "Mr. Reclowo" got banned today I guess because he kept body blocking players in the game which ruined the player's experience. But that would just be an assumption as a lot of people have complained about him and other players that do the same thing. The thing is, we have no admins on the server at all and this is something that makes and allows more people to just ruin the fun. Then, sometimes we have players that just come in the server to just blast music, now we could just !votemute but we sometimes don't have donors on at that time. Well, we could also just mute them from tf2 menu, but people for some reason don't think to do that. Then, next thing you know, people are just leaving and waiting a few to come back later to see if the troll isn't there anymore. Rarely there are hackers, which is very sad for someone to do this on dodgeball. But they're bad at it, like they'll just use aimbot and then just lock onto players without even airblasting and then leave the server after that round or after they've been called out. Same applies for the hackers that use autoairblast.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Daily Basis

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
I am gonna base it off the same rules I do it in outpost:

Slurs: 1 warning -> Gag 360 -> Gag 10800
*same applies if they're using voice*

Chat Spam: 2 Warnings -> Gag 120 -> Gag 360

Voice Spam(Earrape or if Mic Quality is bad): 2 Warnings -> Mute 360

Body Blocking Dodgeball Advanced: 2-3 Warnings -> Kick 5 mins -> Kick 1 hour (A db map lasts 45 minutes so that people have a break from the blocks) -> Kick 1 day -> Ban, if allowed

Constant Purposeful Teamkilling: 2 Warnings -> Kick 10 minutes -> Kick 1 hour -> Kick 1 day -> Ban, if allowed

Straight Blatant Cheats: Ban, if allowed -> report to the higher admins about it to make sure they can't appeal

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I may have just joined Blackwonder forums today as of 1/17/2021 as this is kinda became an Issue. I didn't think I would have to actually do this anytime soon lol. If you want actual confirmation that am staff on Outpost's Deathrun and ff2 servers, contact my discord which I will type again, TheGreenUnknown#0954 :p

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
1611031289331.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom