Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Michael Blackson's Ban appeal

• Thread starter Deleted member 4133
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 4133

Username: Michael Blackson

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Discord

What is your DiscordID? Fockoroni#4496

Who has punished you?
Puddin

Why were you punished?
So basically imma start this off is some of the reasons are why I should be unbanned and some reasons why my ban should stay up so I went on discord 2 admins were talking about cod and console I believe said puddin was already max level on call of duty cold war and console was level 69 and then I joked around a little bit saying puddin a no life and called him a sweat at cod then next thing you know I got dbanned and my dumbass for no exact reason made an alt account to avoid my ban which makes the situation 10x worst I then got banned off the discord permanently because I made an alt which I shouldn't have never done and apologized

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Calling an admin a sweat at the game and banning the person is kinda stupid reason the admin who banned me blocked me weeks ago before my permanent banned and his reason that he banned me was trying to get a reaction are you kidding me if you block someone on discord you cant see there messages it replaced it with 1 blocked messages and I believe even tho he block me he still reads the messages for his curiosity and somehow calling him a no life and a sweat on cod made him mad and dbanned me for a day and yes making an alt account is not gonna help and why my ban should stay up buts again a stupid reason to ban someone even tho you have them blocked a sweat and a no life in call of duty which I was obviously joking around

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 4133

Also Its ok to deny it that would be fine I really dont care

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
76DA4F50-2129-4BC7-9A24-3E068B64832B.jpeg

Puddin²

Nº1 Closet Hacker
Staff Member
Admin

Puddin'

You were dbanned because you kept trying to bait me into interacting/reacting to whatever you were saying.

1606679215989.png

1606679343611.png

There was absolutely no contribution from you other than some mindless jabs at myself for some reason.

I really could not care less about your insults or what you think of me but when the only discussions you seem to "enjoy" having are about insulting me, I'd rather not have you participate at all, hence the dban.

The default Discord ban was only supposed to be 2 days long (double the original punishment length) and has been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom