Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Mic in Brazillian Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
Since Brazil is a country that people don't usually speak a fluent english (and some consider it even stupid to speak english in brazillian servers, even if you're american), well, atleast not fluent enough to speak in a mic and understand what others are saying, that question got in my head, are we allowed to speak portuguese, Brazil's native language, in mic on the Blackwonder BR servers?
If it's not, i think i can add the reason for why i thought it were allowed: Brazil is a country that only 5% of the population is bilingual (not specifically english) and only 3% speak a different language fluently, actually Spanish is more speaked than English in Brazil. If you're an american and try to speak in a mic with other players, most of them probably won't understand unless you speak slower than usual.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
English is only the official language of America and like the UK. Everywhere else has a different native language than English. Brazil doesn't get a pass for being foreign. Most of our server regions are outside of English speaking countries.

Last edited:

Shadow Mario | blw.tf

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
Woah, that's actually a very terrible rule when in another territory, plus i mostly hear people speaking portuguese or any other language that isn't english in mic on all Brazil servers, because nobody can even properly read them since it's in english. Join it and it will be basically a mute-fest for you, unless there's only americans/europeans on it, like usual.

D

Deleted member 2049

Woah, that's actually a very terrible rule when in another territory, plus i mostly hear people speaking portuguese or any other language that isn't english in mic on all Brazil servers, because nobody can even properly read them since it's in english. Join it and it will be basically a mute-fest for you, unless there's only americans/europeans on it, like usual.
Report them then lol

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
That's just the rule. That doesn't mean if they aren't being disruptive I'm going to ree at them for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom