Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined mev_mvp_11's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

mev_mvp_11

Strange

Riss

User name: mev_mvp_11

Name
Edgar

Your Age

Your SteamID

Your DiscordID
aww mann#7316

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I usually play on jailbreak servers, I want to moderate because usually when there's a rulebreaker, not many people are able to help, and it ruins the fun for the people on the server who actually want to play.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Its honestly annoying when there's a rulebreaker, and there's no mods/admins available, so I want to be around when that scenario happens.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
i usually play right about 3:30pm, in pacific standard time.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
my ideal way is either banning for a short period of time, and if that doesn't work, ill ban him from that server, if I'm able to do that.

Last edited:

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
Heyo mev_mvp_11! Your application doesn't seem like you've put much effort into it, most likely showing us that you haven't seen successful applications / applied before, so I'd highly recommend checking out this post. It can help you out a lot on your application when you are writing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom