Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Message to the Blackwonder Community.

Poizen

Mildly Menacing
So like, i haven't been in this community for long at all, my first time on Blackwonder was back in 2017 and i got myself banned in minutes cause i was bid dumb. But i somehow stumbled on the exact same server back in 2018 and i was like huh, lets try this again, and now, i only play Blackwonder every time i launch TF2. This community is fucking awesome, even tho i do have some strong opinions on a few individuals and staff members, i still love this community. So much has happened, good or bad with my time in Blackwonder, and now my entire online friend group is just people that i have met on Blackwonder. Even tho i have sadly stopped talking to some of the friends i made, i have made a lot more friends now and im happy. I'm probably gonna stick with this community for a really long time and i just wanna thank all my friends that I've met on Blackwonder so far.
Im not gonna list any names because i know that i will forget some people, but just know i love all my friends

TLDR: i havent been in this community for long, but im sticking here. and thank you friends.

Jermbo

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member

Jermbo

Oof why you banned lol jk. anyway, feel free to chat or friend with me. Always stay cool:cool:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom