Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Mello's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mello

Username: Mello

Name
Mello

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. I have 9 days 22 hours and 51 minutes play time in the game and i'm top 100 in blw wave and blw easy dodge ball

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:440126158

Your DiscordID
ℳℯʟℓø#3496

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
BlackWonder Dodgeball wave and easy mostly

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I decided I wanted to apply because id like to be able to help the community from hackers and people who break the rules and people who is toxic

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Yes I have I know ProvidedTimmy Ckr and d=Dex and others that I cant remember there names, I've played against everyone here but non of us talk much other than when where in the server

How often do you play TF2?
Almost everyday

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
It depends on the offense, script or hacks i would ban, body block or being "Fat" (causing another player die from standing to close to them) I would give them a warning and if they refuse i would kick and then ban if need be

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have a ton of experience of playing dodgeball wonder and I am considered one of the better players on it and I should become a admin so the community can be safer
And I really don't have experience of being on the form pages and discussion but I can learn and start helping with that and learn how to become and excellent mod/admin
I work alot through the week I leave around 8:30am and get home around 5:00pm but for most of the day I am home I play team fortress

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

ckr

Unremarkable
Staff Member

ckr

Hey mello nice seeing you apply just wanted to say one thing.

Please take another look at the guide and review your punishments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom