Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Meliodas - Introduction

Melioo

Strange

LoneMel

Greetings travellers and players!

Oh yes, I am the Meliodas with fairly complicated name. I am 19 years old and a prospective student at IT University in my city. My hobbies are programming, site management and playing TF2 Dodgeball. I am pretty new to the community nowadays because I have joined back not so long ago. :unsure:

I used to play on Tawerna, Panda and AKOD servers back in the day, but after numerous breaks and losts of interest I have found the taste to play again, so here I am! I have over 3 years of experience in Dodgeball with a good placing on the mentioned servers. Some of my milestones are:
  • ? Top 10 on Tawerna Advanced
  • ? Top 50 on Panda Advanced

I really love the mechanics of your server and I decided to support you with my ? $2 for the good upkeep. :cool: Enjoy!

So that would be it! Feel free to meet me on Dodgeball server whenever you want to have some fun. ;) Oh boy, I suck for now ?

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Wow, this is the best intro I've seen so far!
Welcome to Blackwonder, enjoy your stay!
If you need anything you can drop me a message on the forum or a DM on discord.

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

Heyo, welcome to the forums and our servers, make sure to join our discord if you haven't!
We hope you have a great stay here and meet all the staff, I am just a Corrin Corn, so I just help out as also if I can at times if they are not available.
Also Dodgeball? You can meet @Zonas
A Dodgeball mod here and is one of our best, make sure to meet her sometime, fun person and pretty good at Dodgeball and she actually won our lastest Dodgeball Tournament, make sure to have fun!

Last edited:

Melioo

Strange

LoneMel

Dear @Corrin,
Thank you so much as well for your kind warm welcome <3 I will join your Discord in a bit :p
I will try my best to meet her one day in-game or message her if I have any questions.

Other than that, I am interested in improving myself in the Mod and potentially join a team for tournaments and league if possible :3
I am still broke after the Flip Adventures, rig it plz ?

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom