Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Melee-only arena in Orange_z7

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
As the title says, I wanna see how many people think it's a good idea to make the arena in Orange_z7 melee-only.
The original map creator intended this to be melee-only, but the functionality relies on a plugin to work.
1655203340656.png

I've had multiple complaints of people using rocket launchers and other splash weapons to ruin people's experience dueling too.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I never thought this area supposed to be melee only. This is a good place for a small area combat fights as everyone using it for.
There is 2nd door leading to another small arena, maybe this could be used for medieval mode only.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I never thought this area supposed to be melee only. This is a good place for a small area combat fights as everyone using it for.
There is 2nd door leading to another small arena, maybe this could be used for medieval mode only.
the second door is the viewing area. You can't damage the enemy in those viewing rooms.

1655211508868.png

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom