Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Medics Vs. Engineers Add : Pumpkin Festival, Mist, Zs_Hidden, Zs_Hydro, Repository, Rocket Ravine And Oasis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
Add these new big maps which would bump up the map count from 33 to 40, this would be greatly appreciated so the Zombie Survival server won't have the smallest map pool and be less rinse-and-repeat, map files below!

Attachments

• cp_mist_rc1d.bsp
    40.2 MB · Views: 112
  • cp_pumpkin_festival_event.bsp
    38.6 MB · Views: 104
  • pl_rocketravine_b6.bsp.bz2
    21.8 MB · Views: 107
  • zs_hidden_a4.bsp
    15.7 MB · Views: 103
  • zs_hydro_v3.bsp
    24.8 MB · Views: 99
  • pl_repository_rc3.bsp
    38.3 MB · Views: 109
  • pl_oasis_b4.bsp
    79.6 MB · Views: 120

Jack5

Strange

Jack5

Hydro and Hidden will only work if I'm supervising their addition, because they require server-side code. As for the other maps, I've looked at them in the past and deemed that they're not suitable for Zombie Survival due to either a lack of spots or an abundance of exploits, or they've been on other servers before and haven't worked out that great (such as Rocket Ravine and Oasis). I'm willing to check those maps again, but just keep in mind that my initial impressions aren't great.

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
Yeah I was asking you on your Y.T channel if it was alright to use Zs_Hydro and Zs_Hidden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom