Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Medics vs. Engineers : 2 maps with the spawn-bug in Goldrush_Zombie_V4 and Cyberpunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
Doors exist that lock players in spawn for a fixed time limit, despite the time players are in spawn being a variable number.
^
This was the reason why the spawn doors was stuck in the first place, could you actually make them not close or change the variable number so that the doors can always been open?

To give more context to these images, basically, as previous as when Goldrush_Zombie_V2 once had a glitch where medics absolutely couldn't get out of their own spawn, unfortunately version 3 of Goldrush_Zombie suffers from the same past problem, as stated I think it had to do with a particular bug in the map code, so this time instead of removing the map. I wonder if you could instead remove the doors or find the glitch that causes medics to be permanently jammed in their spawn so they can be finally open, as this is the only-problem on this map.

Cyberpunk has 1 fatal flaw, or 2 so-to-speak, in the images in the middle, there's a oddly placed spawn in the middle of the map with these specific doors, they spawn a few of the engineer team within the room with the door, those doors activate by stepping right next to it so the door opens, then closes, opens again if you step near it, now on the zombie survival server, this somehow does NOT work weirdly since the other doors can be hit open while this one can't, plus engineers already have a proper spawn and so do medics, so I think that isn't supposed to be a spawn since there's already a normal spawns for 1 for medics and 1 for engineers, there's a health and ammo kit, and you can build inside of it, so I think you could remove the ability to spawn in the room, and another issue is located inside of what appears to be a dance room or stripper room, I *think* there's a spawn inside of that colorful room that also gets some engineers stuck in them, I think you could just set the spawns to the ones in the back of the map as-intended.

Please fix this just know you can.

If it still isn't enough info, I could pickup a few more screenshots to give more details, just ask me!

20201124194856_1.jpg
20201124202745_1.jpg
20201124202757_1.jpg
20201124202802_1.jpg
20201124194755_1.jpg

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
alright, thanks for your reply. Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom