Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Medic's summon change(zombie survival/ medic vs engie)

Broboy4803

Truly Feared
Summon is a feature in the game mode that can teleport medics to your exact location and here are the changes

Summons should summon only an amount of medics that is equal to the amount of engies nearby, or until the medics summon max has been reached(warden's max is 5 and juggernaut's max is 3)

some reason why are:

1)Medics use it to win against a single engie, in other words putting the engie in an unfair fight 3v1 or 5v1
2)Some medics just spam E(the key that causes the summon) and they summon other medics that were getting other engies. This may not be an 100% fix to this problem, it will atleast summon the approriate amount of medics for the job and not bully a single engie

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
This has been a problem for some time and really discourages solo play. I'd even suggest allowing roles like sneaky partner to have "summon immunity" and not count towards the amount that can be summoned.

Broboy4803

Truly Feared
This has been a problem for some time and really discourages solo play. I'd even suggest allowing roles like sneaky partner to have "summon immunity" and not count towards the amount that can be summoned.
maybe that, but just while invis, seems it bit more balanced

INGSOCISTWHIP

Notably Dangerous
Summon is a feature in the game mode that can teleport medics to your exact location and here are the changes

Summons should summon only an amount of medics that is equal to the amount of engies nearby, or until the medics summon max has been reached(warden's max is 5 and juggernaut's max is 3)

some reason why are:

1)Medics use it to win against a single engie, in other words putting the engie in an unfair fight 3v1 or 5v1
2)Some medics just spam E(the key that causes the summon) and they summon other medics that were getting other engies. This may not be an 100% fix to this problem, it will atleast summon the approriate amount of medics for the job and not bully a single engie
Anyways, yes this is a pretty annoying issue that most in the community want patched, including me,

spade

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member

spade

couldnt agree more. so many times ive seen people get ganged on by half of the medic team. most of the time people complain that they were about to get a kill but they got summoned. if possible, summon only closest medics.

Deleted User 9812

Somewhat Threatening
honestly-quite-incredible-drinking.gif

Venusari

Somewhat Threatening
Staff Member
Summon can get very annoying quickly and I agree with all points being brought up, but I still have hope that Hagvan can keep his words and make Summon a menu rather than a button.

Broboy4803

Truly Feared
Summon can get very annoying quickly and I agree with all points being brought up, but I still have hope that Hagvan can keep his words and make Summon a menu rather than a button.
That would be really nice, but this will be a good replacement for the amount of time that it takes for this to happen

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
The plugin should now check if the amount of medics are already available in a radius of 500 hammer units (this is configurable).
It will disallow summon if it finds the amount of medics already present.
I did not test this so please let me know if it doesn't work or the distance needs to be increased/decreased.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom