Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined MedicalDerg's Moderator Application

Sheriff Pawbs!

Uncharitable
Username: MedicalDerg

Name
MedicalDerg

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2

Your DiscordID
JesusTheDerg#4642

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
MC US

Why would you like to become a moderator?
As a regular member at the US MC server I get to frequently see the server fill up, and watch as members new and old join and leave on the regular. This including people who like to start trouble, ie arguments, racism, sexism and/or other phobics. I would enjoy being able to make the server the safeplace I see it as, as I use it to wind down after a day at work.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Usually everyday after I get off of work

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
A two warning system would be used by me personally,
Example being if somebody is spamming the chat with links<websites/discord servers>, or hurtful binds, I would ask them to stop, or at least limit the sending to where chat wouldn’t be backed up.

For people saying hurtful things over voice chat, depending on severity could be muted. Everybody is entitled to the ability to use the chats, but it is regulated. There is a fine line between fooling around and genuine hatred.

For exploits, if it can be easily solved<IE Tele in spawn> the problem cant be escalated unless it can’t be fixed by the players, but there are countermeasures in place by yhr map itsself <think the spy button>.
For cheats such as observed aimbot, 100% crit, or walls. I would document and send to an admin.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I use they/them, probably not that important but yeah.

I work 7am - 5:30 pm EST I get on around 7pm-1am EST

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Thank you for applying. I trust in your ability to discern and deal with ingame toxicity, however you haven't shown that you would escalate punishments and for which ones you would be lenient with, as the guide suggests you include. It also shows how to find your total playtime, which is at about a third of the desired amount.

Finally, all chat messages are logged, including your binds, which is good to keep in mind for next time.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom