By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Me vs Warden


Somewhat Threatening
Dec 5, 2021
You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at the warden and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another player, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add your blues, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way, on jail_minecraft_dynf_v10d, you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because your blues KNOW they can't beat me and they're not even gonna try! So warden, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning on jail_minecraft_dynf_v10d. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning on this map.

Señor Warden, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you this round.
heavy weight champion.jpg

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom