Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined mbamka's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbamka

User name: mbamka

Name
Jack A.

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:29231005

Your DiscordID
Halt! Hammerzeit!#8894

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I play on Blackwonder TX x100 orange CP. The IP is: 45.35.1.186:27115

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Yes, I would like to become a moderator because on my favorite server, there are no moderators and I feel some people can get away with whatever they want.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
I play on a daily basis. I am available any time of the day. Mainly between 12:30 AM to 9 PM Eastern US time

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Chatspammers, will get an automatic gag. I will warn them with the gag in place, then I will remove it. If they continue, I will kick them (if they are real people, not bots) If they are bots, such as Spinbot, Aimbot, any other cheatbots, they will get automatically banned.
Micspammers, will get a warning. If they continue, I will apply a temporary Mute. once said mute is over, if they continue they will get a kick.
Racists/Offenders, will get a warning. If they continue after said warning, they will get a temporary silence. If they continue after the silence, they will get kicked.
Spawn-campers, will get a warning. If they continue, they will get slayed. If camping continues with said person, they will get kicked.
Like I mentioned in chatspammers, any cheatbot will get automatically banned.
People who spray inappropriate sprays, will get a warning, along with a sprayban.
Harassers of friendlies, will get a warning. If they continue, they will get slayed. If the harassment perseveres, they will get kicked.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have been on Steam playing TF2 since 2009. I am a pay to play, and I have been a active member of the community for years. I really look forward to becoming an admin because on some servers, aimbotters, scriptkittes, spawn-campers, and people with inappropriate behavior can get away with whatever they want. I have never seen an admin on my most frequent server and I'm disappointed that nobody has dealt with these people. All they do is ruin the server for everyone, and myself included. I want to make an impact, and make the server as fun as it can be. This doesn't apply with steam, but it may be some information of value. I also play on various platforms. I play on PC, PlayStation 4, and many different Nintendo consoles. Also, I am a Battlefield veteran. I own battlefield Bad company 2, 3, 4, 1, and Battlefield 5. I have taken place in the battlefield 1 CTE which I am proud of. My phone number can be given upon request if any other information is needed.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom