Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined maxantregular's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxantregular

Username: maxantregular

Name
maxantregular

Your Age
Sixteen (16)

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes (5 days, 8 hours)

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. https://tfstats.tf/players/30678

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:479385562

Your DiscordID
_peepsyhammafia

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
I play on the US Advanced Dodgeball server, this is also the server I'd like to moderate.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I'd like to become a moderator as I play on blackwonder servers rather frequently, and know most people on the aforementioned dodgeball server fairly well. I have also never actually seen a moderator on said server, and believe that my presence as a moderator would allow for fast action against wrongdoers.

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
At least an hour on weekdays, around 2 hours on weekends.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Ideally, if the infraction was minor and one-time, I would issue a warning to the player in question, which would then lead to a mute if it continued, and eventually a ban assuming they still refuse to abide by Blackwonder rules.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Team Fortress 2 Dodgeball is pretty fun I think.
People on the dodgeball server like me I think.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
Hi, just gonna go over your application real quick.

1703439185511.png

Sufficient playtime, active sessions

No punishments on record
Chatlogs seem relatively clean

_peepsyhammafia
I don't see you in our discord (Don't worry, this doesn't affect your application)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Ideally, if the infraction was minor and one-time, I would issue a warning to the player in question, which would then lead to a mute if it continued, and eventually a ban assuming they still refuse to abide by Blackwonder rules.
This is the section where you need to elaborate. What ARE the Blackwonder rules? Not every punishment progresses with warning->mute->ban. For this, we need you to show that you know what the general rules and dodgeball-specific rules are, are their respective punishments for breaking them.

Feel free to edit your application and include any missing information. If you have questions, please reach out to us. Thank you for applying : )

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
This forum account appears to have been created for the purpose of this application, and then promptly abandoned. The last time this account was seen online was the day after the account was created.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom