Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Maverick_Sidious's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick_Sidious

Mildly Menacing

Cepeto

Username: Maverick_Sidious

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:168917934

Who has punished you?
Herzog Widukind

Why were you punished?
I have first been gagged for toxicity, I don't appeal for this one, I admit I've been toxic.
After this, I've been banned for 4 hours because I used as a donor welcome message "I am currently gagged."
Why did I use this welcome message? Because some users insulted me in mic chat after I picked humiliation, and because one user spammed in the chat (https://tfstats.tf/player/227536 ; type "mav" in search bar).

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I think I should be unbanned because I didn't bypass my gag, I just used me welcome message for one sentence, apart this, never talked in the chat before TFStats was on.
Herzog Widuking warned me once apparently, I didn't see the warning, so to me I got banned for "nothing".

Maverick_Sidious

Mildly Menacing

Cepeto

Ah also, after watching on tfstats (https://tfstats.tf/player/269381) Herzog's warn, well even if I'd see it, I would not understand it is for me to change my welcome message.
"stop" in a deathrun server could be for exploiting, for spamming in chat/mic, well it's not logic to me to change my welcome message, and after I'll be unbanned, I'll be still gagged so my welcome message will appear again before I change it.

Maverick_Sidious

Mildly Menacing

Cepeto

Short of a universe splitting paradox, this appears to be a contradictory statement.
Wdym? As told before, I used my Welcome Message just to show users that were insulting me, and the ones that were spamming my name in the chat that I was gagged, didn't do it before TFStats launch. Also, why gagging me when I'm toxic, but not other users when they are doing it in microphone and there's staff ingame?

Oak

Gore-Spattered
maverickappeal1.png

This is the moment when I banned you in the first demo that is going to be attached (maverick3.dem). By you setting up your donor message (DM) to look like this you basically are evading your gag, as I believe using the DM to chat with other people as you stated you were using it for is still bypassing. The whole point of a DM is to be a custom joining message, not a thing to use to communicate with others on the server like an actual chat message, especially when you are gagged. Also at a first glance it looks like a normal message you sent, which when I banned you I thought it was an actual message.

maverickappeal2.png

This is found in the second demo that is going to be attached (maverick5.dem). This is me telling you to stop it after seeing your DM for the first time, and at the time I warned you I still assumed that it was an actual message which is why I wasn't specific because I know you know bypassing is bad.

maverickappeal3.PNG

Why did I use this welcome message? Because some users insulted me in mic chat after I picked humiliation, and because one user spammed in the chat
Report them then here on the forums, and they will be dealt with accordingly.

Attachments

• maverick3.dem
    35.3 MB · Views: 76
  • maverick5.dem
    4.8 MB · Views: 86
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom