Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Math Quiz for Coins?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

Just like Ely.tf? Or was it Wln.tf? Or was it WonderBlack.tf? I can't remember, but I did think this is an odd thing to add, but can introduce a fun mechanic to players who want to earn a little coin here and there, and be able to buy funny commands and scrap metal.

If a staff member would add a poll, or @DrRipperGamers would add it, I would say: "Yes", but if this is added, there should at least be a command to disable it in order for players not wanting to see the math questions.

Oh and don't you dare add any hard math questions, just the simple 7th grade ones.

I hope people won't say: "BLW is too much like this [servers mentioned above]"

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
Hello @DrRipperGamers ,

Thank you for your suggestions.
If this gets added it will be like contracts, so you can only do it X amount of time in a certain amount of time.
But I believe that this would just be giving away free coins to people that know that this command exists, as you can easily google the answer to any question within 5 seconds.

So I believe this should not be a thing, but if it is, the amount of coins that you would be capable of winning with this would be extremely low.

With kind regards,
Lucas

Mortem

Notably Dangerous
Hello @DrRipperGamers ,

Thank you for your suggestions.
If this gets added it will be like contracts, so you can only do it X amount of time in a certain amount of time.
But I believe that this would just be giving away free coins to people that know that this command exists, as you can easily google the answer to any question within 5 seconds.

So I believe this should not be a thing, but if it is, the amount of coins that you would be capable of winning with this would be extremely low.

With kind regards,
Lucas
Or maybe there could be a short time limit? Something like 4 seconds maybe?

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Just like Ely.tf? Or was it Wln.tf? Or was it WonderBlack.tf?
I know for a fact that Wonderland does it, not sure about the others. Imo the current system to gain points is fine, no need to inflate donor price with a free farming method that also clogs up chat, coinflip already has that covered ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom