Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Marksman, Lost Faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
Frankly, I'd prefer if people would stop lying about what's written, and take the time to actually read it for a change.
While I can appreciate, and have voiced said appreciation already, the quick handling of it, having a slew of attitude thrown in my face by people who won't actually read the case doesn't lend me much confidence in how responsibility is dealt with.
i have read all of the original report and your appeal. your attitude is what is affecting people if you hadn't been unnecessarily rude both on your appeal and here towards admins i wouldn't even have cared..

TDA|Marksman

Unremarkable
i have read all of the original report and your appeal. your attitude is what is affecting people if you hadn't been unnecessarily rude both on your appeal and here towards admins i wouldn't even have cared..
What, should I just suck up to an admin lying in my face?
Mind you, I saw you disliking my exposing that lie, all "willy nilly".

will5023

What, should I just suck up to an admin lying in my face?
Mind you, I saw you disliking my exposing that lie, all "willy nilly".
where has anyone "lied?" admins dont lie knowingly. if you mean the fact we didnt ask you before banning.. thats how reports work

Tokugawa Ieyasu Jr

Scarcely Lethal
Maybe instead of everyone reading it wrong. Could it possible that you wrote it wrong and are complaining about people having more to do as serve the community. Even in cases where the community is rather rude. Maybe it is possible. I am not saying it is.

TDA|Marksman

Unremarkable
where has anyone "lied?" admins dont lie knowingly.
Also, you are just assuming things, you haven't been here for more than a day, and you are already talking about how admins are not learning from their mistakes and repeating that shit.

Seriously, when you quote me as saying:
"I just really want admins to learn from their mistakes, so they don't repeat ad infinitum."
you can't just change it to:
"and you are already talking about how admins are not learning from their mistakes and repeating that shit"

You disliked this, even.

will5023

Wondering how long this will take...
"I just really want admins to learn from their mistakes, so they don't repeat ad infinitum." "you are already talking about how admins are not learning from their mistakes and repeating that shit." thats literally what you said though there is no lie.

TDA|Marksman

Unremarkable
Maybe instead of everyone reading it wrong. Could it possible that you wrote it wrong and are complaining about people having more to do as serve the community. Even in cases where the community is rather rude. Maybe it is possible. I am not saying it is.
If that were the case, I'd rather have them take their time to deal with other stuff.
I don't need some rushed judgement on a one day ban, believe it or not.

Tokugawa Ieyasu Jr

Scarcely Lethal
Anyway guys I am taking bets on how many posts will come after this on about this topic.
I bet 2 scraps on 10 more posts. Anyone higher, anyone lower?

TDA|Marksman

Unremarkable
"I just really want admins to learn from their mistakes, so they don't repeat ad infinitum." "you are already talking about how admins are not learning from their mistakes and repeating that shit." thats literally what you said though there is no lie.
Which of those two quotes is giving you trouble?
Is it the aspect of "proactive" v "reactive" ?

will5023

Which of those two quotes is giving you trouble?
Is it the aspect of "proactive" v "reactive" ?
your quote says "i want admins to learn from their mistakes so they dont repeat" lucas said " you are already talking about how admins are not learning from their mistakes and repeating that shit" now you say lucas was lying in his quote about what you said. however if you look very closely his quote is very similar to what you wrote (first may i add) and isnt a lie at all as that is what you said. he is correct as that is what you did you ARE already talking about admins not learning mistakes and that is plain to see from the two quotes both original (yours) and reactionary (lucas).

Last edited:

TDA|Marksman

Unremarkable
your quote says "i want admins to learn from their mistakes so they dont repeat" lucas said " you are already talking about how admins are not learning from their mistakes and repeating that shit" now you say lucas was lying in his quote about what you said. however if you look very closely his quote is very similar to what you wrote and isnt a lie at all as that is what you said. he is correct as that is what you did you ARE already talking about admins not learning mistakes and that is plain to see from the two quotes both original (yours) and reactionary (lucas).
I have to call Poe's Law here.
I really can't tell if you aren't noticing that the quotes are polar opposites.

will5023

closing thread to replies, this is going nowhere the quotes are easily identifiable as him describing what you wrote there is no lie however much you think there is. enjoy your time here i'm sure you'll love it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom