Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Markers are broken. (Jailbreak obviously xd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

Markers were removed a while ago due to wardens ''abusing'' the markers by saying things like:

Get on my marker, once the reds got on the marker the warden moves it and either kills everyone who went on the second marker or kills anyone who did't follow it (which is why the rule marker=markers was added)
Or the warden would say follow all my markers and put the marker into a minigame (such as obby) and order the reds to play the minigame, if anyone wasn't in the marker they would be slain even though the warden said to play the minigame.

Honestly I had no problems following these types of orders but it was apparently to hard for most players (I wonder why....)

So no, markers aren't broken but removed.

D

Deleted member 2049

If you are talking about just markers, they were removed.

If you are talking about follow markers, the person who is having the follow marker on them has to accept the follow marker request in order for it to appear

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

If you are talking about just markers, they were removed.

If you are talking about follow markers, the person who is having the follow marker on them has to accept the follow marker request in order for it to appear
Brah, I already said everything that needed to be said...

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
ya we got rid of them however we have had a vote and they will be re-instated (eventually) with a section in the rules on how to use them

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

ya we got rid of them however we have had a vote and they will be re-instated (eventually) with a section in the rules on how to use them

Yus, markers make managing large groups of reds so much easier, hoped they would be brought back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom