Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Markers and days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhonnykek

Strange

JhonKek

If there is a Day active, and i place a marker and tell the reds to follow it, going against the specific Day, does this counts as tricky order?
For an example:
"Today is lava day" and then the warden places a marker and tell the reds to follow, can i kill the reds that are in the marker?
And what if i missplace a marker, should the reds follow? even if i didn't said anything, and it still counts as tricky order if i kill them?

Last edited:

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

If there is a Day active, and i place a marker and tell the reds to follow it, going against the specific Day, does this counts as tricky order?
For an example:
"Today is lava day" and then the warden places a marker and tell the reds to follow, can i kill the reds that are in the marker?
1610317772674.png

And what if i missplace a marker, should the reds follow? even if i didn't said anything, and it still counts as tricky order if i kill them?
Reds are only to follow markers if told to follow markers by the warden until something else is ordered. if you dont say anything they don't even have to follow markers to begin with, and if you do tell them to follow them and you place a marker in a place that would make them KOS, accident or not, is marker tricking which is not allowed.

Kiri

Australium
That’s not a trick order as the day prevents prisoners from going to the marker. Like saying “out of cell rebel day” and placing a marker outside of cells is allowed.

Days overrides markers and orders.

If no orders are given about the marker, it’s pretty much optional for prisoners to go to it or just keep following the previous orders.

If you accidentally place a marker, just give a new order which would override the marker.

Even if you accidentally placed a marker and gave no orders about the marker, once again, it’s optional for reds to go to it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom