Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Marker day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

People have been doing this thinking it was a day. Turns out it's not a comfirmed day. I'll have to suggest this then.

So for example when warden says its marker day and the reds are on the yellow line, the reds have to at all cost follow the markers. That means that if warden says afk freeze and after says its markerday, the afk order is overwritten and reds have to directly rush to the marker. Its almost the same as saying bombrush to my marker just that you dont have to adress it. Also, warden isn't allowed to put a marker in an ongoing or hurtable game cause then reds have to stay in marker while trying to avoid the props or traps.. Basiaclly impossible order. (applies to kos areas too)

However, if warden puts it at for example, at the beginning of minefield and says start minefield it's just like lava day trap order. The reds are considered rebelling cause they're outside the marker and therefor kos.

Also, some gamemodes may be impossible so those gamemodes should not be allowed to play during the marker day.

However, on for example obby, the reds have to follow the marker and stay in it. That means that reds cant be doing progress wthout being in the marker.

(Note for the smartasses that the reds are not kos while running from the old marker to the newly placed marker)

Any questions about this suggestion ask and i'll try to answer. Closing the poll in 7 Days. (Note that this should be able to stack with other Days since it would be boring with only marker day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Egg

Shino

Truly Feared

ethan

Or you could say “follow all of my markers.” The only good thing about this is it saves you a breath of air.

D

Deleted member 2120

What Zap said. I just say "bombrush follow my markers" and then spam it everywhere. Its quite entertaining because the reds look like mice.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
The marker should only be used for making sure reds are stacked or can follow you at a distance...
Well, this is my opinion of course.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Suggestion has been declined based on the poll results. Thank you for your contribution!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom