Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Mark 9:23's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark 9:23

Username: Mark 9:23

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:422913718

Who has punished you?
Rainbowrobb

Why were you punished?
Says I was aimbotting, ban was five years ago, I have no idea why you would have thought I was aimbotting I don't recall doing particularly well and my aim has never been suspicious, would be nice if there was a demo to review but my log doesn't list one.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was not aimbotting or being suspicious in any way, I just had good aim from lots of playtime on sniper, it wasn't even exceptional.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Username: Mark 9:23

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:422913718

Who has punished you?
Rainbowrobb

Why were you punished?
Says I was aimbotting, ban was five years ago, I have no idea why you would have thought I was aimbotting I don't recall doing particularly well and my aim has never been suspicious, would be nice if there was a demo to review but my log doesn't list one.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I was not aimbotting or being suspicious in any way, I just had good aim from lots of playtime on sniper, it wasn't even exceptional.
I do not have the supporting documentation for this. I normally kept them on an unlisted YT but it's missing. Presumably, it was so blatant that I figured blw would be gone or you would never bother to come back. I did notice another former admin banned you as well, 2 months later for hacking on an alt. Neither had demos. The ban also lines up with comments on your steam page. I could likely dig out a hard drive and find it, but I can't see on what planet that would be worth the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom