Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Map Fixer suggestion (VSH)

Should this get fixed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

1. what's the map name?

It is called "VSH_WILD_CANYON"

2. What's the part or big flaw does this map has? and how does it affect the gameplay? and how do you suggest us to fix it? (You must show screenshots or a demo of the "area or place" that you think has an issue in the map)

There is a wall where an Engineer can build a teleporter behind to reach a bit of the lower skybox, the Sentry can shoot out but the Hale can only hit it when it is close to the wall and otherwise cannot reach it. Uploaded a Demo of someone exploiting it.

3. is there is an updated version of the map? (if so, give us the link)

N̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶l̶e̶d̶g̶e̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶l̶o̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶n̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶3̶.

EDIT: View attached files.

4. what game mode is that?

Versus Saxton Hale.

5. give us a way to contact the creator of this map so we can ask him if we can edit it to fix this flaw or will he do it him self. (it would be even better if you contacted the creator and asked him yourself and waited for his response, so it can be easier for us)

Not found (don't know where to look for that besides Google/Gamebanana

6. tell us any more info that you think we need to know.

This can be rather easily fixed by enlarging the wall hitbox a bit so that the Engineer cannot build trough it anymore.

As this is a Suggestion I will add a poll altought I don't know why anybody would vote for no.

EDIT: @my name alex has provided a fixed version of the map (Thank you!!), recommend swapping it.

Attachments

• abusablemapju.dem
    1.8 MB · Views: 248
  • vsh_wild_canyon_v2.bsp
    7.6 MB · Views: 267
Last edited:

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Hello, the map should be fixed, but if the exploit still continues or a new exploit(s) happens in that area of the map, please let me know on Steam.

Have a great day!

Attachments

• vsh_wild_canyon_v2.bsp
    7.6 MB · Views: 242
Last edited:

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

*Bing*

Wolf personally confirmed me uploading Alex's, but he just seems to have reuploaded the old one...

Since he is away and I only really have contact to him could someone else take care of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom