Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Man Vs Machine

Which one?

• Two cities

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Mecha Engie

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Toco

Strange
they both have the same chances, but mecha engine and gear grinder both take 3 tickets instead of the 4 that two cities takes. Two cities is the easiest/fastest to get through because 90% of the players know what they need to do, tried doing gear grinder and the players were pretty bad^^

Blizzardy4Cold2

Somewhat Threatening

ColdBox

they both have the same chances, but mecha engine and gear grinder both take 3 tickets instead of the 4 that two cities takes. Two cities is the easiest/fastest to get through because 90% of the players know what they need to do, tried doing gear grinder and the players were pretty bad^^
Am Talking About The Rewards, But Thanks For The info i guess

Toco

Strange
yeah but the weapons dont cost that much, in 2 cities you get a killstreak kit, a spec ks kit fabricator AND a chance for a pro ks kit fabricator, and some of them are 20+ keys, so you have a higher chance of making profit from two cities

Blizzardy4Cold2

Somewhat Threatening

ColdBox

yeah but the weapons dont cost that much, in 2 cities you get a killstreak kit, a spec ks kit fabricator AND a chance for a pro ks kit fabricator, and some of them are 20+ keys, so you have a higher chance of making profit from two cities
.-. but it cost a extra ticket? most people dont buy fab too.. but ok? idk wut other people think

Toco

Strange
you turn the fabricator into a kit and boom, profit. That one ticket barely matters since you have a higher chance of actually making profit from 2 cities, the most expensive botkiller weapon on the market is going for 1.70€ which isn't enough to make profit. Two cities is 100% better for making profit

Toco

Strange
you turn the fabricator into a kit and boom, profit. That one ticket barely matters since you have a higher chance of actually making profit from 2 cities, the most expensive botkiller weapon on the market is going for 1.70€ which isn't enough to make profit. Two cities is 100% better for making profit
I didn't count in botkillers with killstreaks on them^^

Blizzardy4Cold2

Somewhat Threatening

ColdBox

kk but i want to see other people thoughts

Emma

Mildly Menacing

Emma

I'd say two cities since I got an Aussie on my 4th tour
Plus you get parts that you can sell. For a few cents tho but hey it's still something.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom