Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Can you forgive me?

• Total voters

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
This mathematical equation is not true. And hopefully it stays false for the next few decades.

So I am 18 now, huh... doesn't feel any different, besides the fact that NOW I can do all the stuff where you have to be 18 legally (interpret that as you may see fit).

But to get to my main point: my forum activity. First, I would like to apologize for my decreasing forum activity over the past few weeks. I did have free time, but I chose to spent it otherwise. And there is nothing wrong with that, but I feel like I should have told you guys that I might (or to be more precise: will) be less active the following 7 weeks since it is filled with program from Morning to Evening... Furthermore, I am also learning all kinds of things in my free time, like Spanish and how to give people a massage. I also have projects I want to work on, like starting to visit the gym here (yes, we have one at RVA) at least 3 times a week, getting a decent tan (my upper half is still white as snow, besides my arms and head) and making goodbye presents for my team. And to add to all of that stuff: I need to start looking for an apprenticeship, meaning getting in contact with companies in Germany (which is hard if you like in a totally different timezone and do not have much free time), write applications and all that kind of stuff. And just today, my mother sent me a letter through WhatsApp where the regional authorities for finances informed us about the cancelation of child allowance. It is possible to still get some, namely if you a) are in a youth volunteer program (which I am) or b) you do not have an apprenticeship place even though you tried really hard to get one. Now we need to talk about that today what we are going to do...

tl;dr: I have lots of stuff going on and just do not find the drive and energy to be active on the forums over the next couple of weeks. I would like to apologize for that and hope hell does not break lose while I will be away (seeing that the forum is still there I guess you guys will be fine). I would also like to announce that I am STILL alive and enjoying my stay here, even though the only thing people talk about here now that I am 18 is either Love, Sex or Work. I have no idea how to handle this situation. I miss talking about Anime and Games.

PlsSendHelp

I still love everyone on you.

Greetings from the only and only one

Superadmin DasMalzbier

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Don't care about the gaming aspect. Trust me. It's great to hear you have all these things ongoing in your life and you should keep it that way. Even as an admin of Blackwonder, you should feel no obligation to stay active here. Focus on real life, focus on friends and family and your future, because I still see gaming as something negative at the end of the day even with all it's positive sides.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Kbye.

Jk pls malz no leave me. Who else could i possibly drain their soul continously? :((

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Oh wow malzy, that sounds so interesting :eek:
just like bene said, don't worry about a thing, real life is much more important than monitoring a server or a community.

I'm just glad to hear from you again, last time i remember you said something about traveling somewhere, and there might not be any wi-fi available,

i just hope everything goes well from now, and good luck <3

i still love you bby

@Timo You can torment and drain my soul if you want ;D but good luck tho, since i don't have one, lol

@DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom