Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Making a Reservoir 24/7 VSH map US/UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yass

Strange

Yass

Hello everyone,

For those who do not know me, hi, my name is Yass. And I've recently joined the VSH servers (Skyhigh), and thought of an idea that I am putting out here right now.

The fact that we only have a Skyhigh 24/7 server (the only VSH 24/7 server) really caught my eye. I saw people sort of complaining about the fact that the Skyhigh map was so crowded, and that made me think.. On an old community I used to play on, but sadly died; We had a Skyhigh 24/7 and a Reservoir 24/7 server. These servers were both quite successful as both servers had their players who preferred either server. And if this idea flops, then so it doesl. But I don't think anyone here has something against a bigger map. If anything, it adds more possibility for the player. Right?

Well, that's basically all I had to say. Maybe someone can make a poll down below to see what others think? I would be very happy if this idea'd get approved and I am sure that others would think the same.

I wish you all a very good evening, thank you for reading this suggestion. See you in the VSH servers! :)

~ Yass

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

Sounds like a good idea, I used to play reservoir map when I first played and it was really fun.

Perhaps there could be an update to "Top maps" servers to add this alongside some of the other more popular maps such as ones mentioned in this thread: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/favourite-vsh-map.25266/
If "top maps" is wanted to be kept as just a few exclusive maps then maybe a vote could be made to add the top 5 requested maps.

Yass

Strange

Yass

Sounds like a good idea, I used to play reservoir map when I first played and it was really fun.

Perhaps there could be an update to "Top maps" servers to add this alongside some of the other more popular maps such as ones mentioned in this thread: https://blackwonder.tf/threads/favourite-vsh-map.25266/
If "top maps" is wanted to be kept as just a few exclusive maps then maybe a vote could be made to add the top 5 requested maps.
Good idea!

So, basically these maps would be added individually? Or do you mean that they would be in one server with rotations once in a while? Because if that's the case, then it probably won't work out as well as the Skyhigh servers do. Pretty sure people nowadays are quite conservative when it comes to playing maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom