Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Make the Ban Timer Work

Aussir

Currently, a 1 minute alive takes about 1 hour alive to register or it doesn't at all.

Sidenote: Ban the freekillers instead of the warden letting the reds run after 4 heavies start MFK.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
would you mind elaborating on what you've said? I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say...

Cammy

Legendary

Cammy

Uhhhh..... Dunno about the first sentence, sounds like a bug or possibly an issue related to tfstats(?), but the second one I can probably answer.

Banning freekillers is simple and all... if an admin is present to deal with them. Admins cannot be available all the time to deal with rulebreakers, and some of those are aware of who the admins are and will behave when they are online.

The Warden letting the REDs run is sort-of grey. They're trying to protect the REDs but are also allowing them to freely roam until the MFKers are dealt with.

There may well be an admin present but they could be AFK dealing with IRL issues, or may not have seen what happened. They must see what's happened in order to punish someone.

I don't think this is a suggestion thread, personally.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Without further elaboration I don't quite know what is meant here.
I get the feeling that it's about the database not loading at the start of the map? This is sadly normal and how it's always going to be, the way everything is set up

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom