Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Make point messages togglable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
If you've played on BLW for at least 2 minutes you're probably familiar with these messages:
1648897606005.png

I want to make the suggestion to make these messages togglable - like how saysounds are:
1648897615577.png

Means adding a command to disable these messages, and probably adding a prompt at the end of the message like
"(Disable with /pointsdisable)"
or something. What y'all think?
I think it'd be a nice little feature, as sometimes these points messages tend to clog up chat quite a bit when you're on a rampage, for example.

sunstep

Truly Feared
Not everyone really cares about points / ranks (including me tbh)

So yeah, +1

Mr.Wizard

Truly Feared
Staff Member

Wizyy

I remeber /tfs_togglebonus could turn it off in the past, but I didn't work for me today. Idk if it is bug or it was but back then

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I remeber /tfs_togglebonus could turn it off in the past, but I didn't work for me today. Idk if it is bug or it was but back then
togglebonus is still a command, but it only disables what the plugin considers "bonus messages" like extinguishing, winning rounds etc. The main kills, assists and death messages aren't covered by this command.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Patch now live on all BLW servers. On servers with 24/7 map status, please wait for a server restart, which happens at around 5am local time.
command is /tfs_togglemessages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom