Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Make it so.... see more

Luna<3

Truly Feared

de_luna

Make it so you can atleast.... see more
This is a dodgeball Suggestion:
1.Make it so that when equiping the thermal thruster makesother players see (list off if already a feature)
2. Fix lolichop not giving pyroland which is supposed to do (might be bacause melee is not allowed but still bruh)
just that 2 that's ll ima ask for in this suggestion

Lucachino

Unremarkable
2. Fix lolichop not giving pyroland which is supposed to do (might be bacause melee is not allowed but still bruh)
just that 2 that's ll ima ask for in this suggestion

Why use the lolichop? There are a bunch of other melee's like the powerjack.

And don't you have to reflect a rocket in dodgeball? I don't really get why you'd suggest to edit a melee weapon while you have to reflect.

Luna<3

Truly Feared

de_luna

And don't you have to reflect a rocket in dodgeball? I don't really get why you'd suggest to edit a melee weapon while you have to reflect.
Dude you can’t use melee in DB which i wish you could but can’t and plus the lolichop is supposed to make you “visit pyroland” but it doesn’t on dodgeball

Luna<3

Truly Feared

de_luna

And plus says “Dodgeball suggestion”

Luna<3

Truly Feared

de_luna

Dude you can’t use melee in DB which i wish you could but can’t and plus the lolichop is supposed to make you “visit pyroland” but it doesn’t on dodgeball
What i am trying to say is The effects should apply not the speed stuff from pyrojack though

hali

Notably Dangerous
Enabling secondary and melee weapons would need them to be edited to not to any damage or nullify usage altogether, which may or may not be more complicated than completely removing the weapons from the Pyro's loadout.

Also there would probably be an onslaught of pan Pyros whacking every surface on the map

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I sadly don't quite see the point of these suggestions.
I however appreciate you taking the time to make them.

Thanks

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom