Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Make Donors vote a Player not only by their Steam Name but by their Steam ID as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

✪ZIC∆RI

Scarcely Lethal
Donors should be able to vote a Player not only by their Steam Name but also Base on their Steam ID, because some Players like Oceanman can change his/her name to match perfectly other Players name thus making it hard for Donors and be scared that they might accidentally voted the wrong Player because of the same name.

You can easily get the Players Steam ID by going to Console and typing "Status" (without the Quotation Mark) in the console while in the server to see the Players Steam ID.

So if its Possible to do this Suggestion it would be nice, if not at least i tried to suggest it.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Type "status" in console to get a list of players. At the left there is a userID that donor votes can use. It doesn't change when a player changes their name, so use it if someone is rapidly changing names. There's a column that shows their current session time next to their Steam ID3 just in case you can't tell who's who.

✪ZIC∆RI

Scarcely Lethal
oh ok tnx I didn't know that works too, I though it only works on names.

tnx for the help you guys can declined this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom