Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Maggot's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggot

Username: Maggot

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? https://steamcommunity.com/id/Rocketmanman

Who has punished you?
Dosen't say

Why were you punished?
Duplicate account

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I have no idea what account mine was banned because of but I only own this account, I wasn't even home went any of this happened. I came home and got on the jailbreak and then boom, I was banned. So please take this in consideration and unban my account, please and thank you.

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

Banned for duplicate account on BlackWonder TX | Orange | x100 Weapons, not jailbreak.

Ban stems from an account originally banned by @Bigunit for cheating and a third account also banned by SourceSleuth.

1625854223012.png

Maggot

Banned for duplicate account on BlackWonder TX | Orange | x100 Weapons, not jailbreak.

Ban stems from an account originally banned by @Bigunit for cheating and a third account also banned by SourceSleuth.

Ok, but i've never been banned on this account, plus i have no other accounts, and how could any of this have happened if i haven't been home for nearly a week?

Alex.bsp

Professional Nap Taker
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
After looking into your ban, I'm going to have to decline your appeal at this time.

Maggot

Because your ip is linked to 2 other accounts that were banned for cheating, along with evidence in a demo attached on the ban itself by Bigunit.
Well i already said i have no idea how this happened plus the fact that i don't have 2 other accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom