Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Mae's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
Username: Mae

Name
Mae

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. Total Time: 0 months, 3 days, 1 hours, 18 minutes, 47 seconds

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? Yes

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_1:1:126431482

Your DiscordID
Mae#4708

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
badlands.tf, I have the lead dev's discord available on hand for reference.
I left due to the project closing down, and with no bad terms.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
BlackWonder US | Jailbreak
BlackWonder LA | Jailbreak

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I spend tons of time playing and am an active player of the servers including the discord where I report rule breakers.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
BananAsriel#4191
est#0069
CometPM#375
Jim#6442
S_10#4079
Viking34#2865
zBlueeey#4280
Chaka#7468
Dee#1095
Mr/Miss Benedevil
Konny

How often do you play TF2?
Usually every day when given the chance, since I work night shifts 3-10 pm, or 4-2am, I try my best to play tf2 for about 4-5 hours. When I have time off (Tuesday-Wednesday), I play nearly the whole day.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
These punishments can be permanent and issued without warning the recipient on jail break.

This punishment ladder will follow a guide of escalating punishment depending on the severity of the recipients actions and varies per category/ repeated times of said offense committed. If a punishment is received from a player report, the punishment can, but not limited to, extend to 12 hours or a full day.

[ General Ladder for JB ]

= Cheating : Perma Ban + Demo/Record for proof

= NSFW spray/ sign/ decals/ etc : Perma Spray banned

= Failing a mic check by staff : Teamban (On Jailbreak)

30 minutes -> 1 hour -> 3 hours -> 6 hours -> 10 hours -> 1 days -> 2 days -> 4 days -> 1 week -> 2 weeks -> -> 1 month -> Perma banned

= Vote dodging a well warranted donor vote : Ban
Extend current punishment up to 24 hours, double for every consecutive dodge afterward, Perma banned after the third dodge.

= Toxicity : Mute
Warn -> 30 minutes -> 1 hour -> 3 hours -> 7 hours -> 12 hours -> 1 days -> 2 -> 4 days -> 1 week -> 2 weeks -> 1 month -> Perma Mute

= Mic / Chat spam: Mute
Warn -> 30 minutes -> 1 hour -> 3 hours -> 7 hours -> 12 hours -> 1 days -> 2 -> 4 days -> 1 week -> 2 weeks -> 1 month -> Perma Mute

= Unwilling to be Warden: Team ban
Slay+ Force random warden on blues + Warning -> 1 hour -> 3 hours -> 7 hours -> 12 hours -> 1 day -> 3 days -> 1 week -> 1 month -> Perma banned

= Griefing ( Baiting as blue, or button griefing, etc) : Team ban
Warn -> 30 minutes -> 1 hour -> 3 hours -> 7 hours -> 12 hours -> 1 day -> 3 days -> 1 week -> 1 month -> Perma banned

= Ghosting: Mute
Warn -> 30 minutes -> 1 hour -> 3 hours -> 7 hours -> 12 hours -> 1 days -> 3 days -> 1 week -> 2 weeks -> 1 month -> 2 months -> Perma Mute

= Delaying:

Warn OR Beacon/Slay (depending on round timer)

= Armory camping or Unreachable areas:
Warn -> Slay

= Sticky trapping (All players) : Ban
Warn -> 30 minutes -> 1 hour -> 3 hours -> 7 hours -> 12 hours -> 1 days -> 3 days -> 1 week -> 2 weeks -> 1 month -> Perma banned

= Speaking over the current Warden: Mute
Warn -> 30 minutes -> 1 hour -> 3 hours -> 7 hours -> 12 hours -> 1 days -> 3 days -> 1 week -> 2 weeks -> 1 month -> Perma Mute

= Trick orders and illegal orders ( Illegal FF, pardons, player favoritism ) : Team ban
Warn -> 30 minutes -> 1 hour -> 2 hours -> 7 hours -> 12 hours -> 1 day -> 3 days -> 4 days -> 1 week -> 2 weeks -> 1 month -> Perma banned

= Free hit : Team ban
Warn -> 1 hour -> 3 hours -> 7 hours -> 12 hours -> 1 day -> 3 days -> 1 week -> 1 month -> Perma banned

= Free killing (Including freedays, and Mass Fk) : Team ban
1 hour -> 4 hours -> 8 hours -> 12 hours -> 1 day -> Perma banned

= LR denial: Team ban
Warn -> 1 hour -> 3 hours -> 7 hours -> 12 hours -> 1 day -> 3 days -> 1 week -> 1 month -> Perma banned

= Camping rebel spots: Team ban
Warn -> 30 minutes -> 1 hour -> 3 hours -> 7 hours -> 12 hours -> 1 day -> 3 days -> 1 week -> 1 month -> Perma banned

= Teamkilling during FF (Blue side) : Team ban

= Illegal hunt and chase (Blue guard departed Wardens side without permission) : Team ban

= Forcing a Freeday : Team ban
Slay + force warden on a random blu right after + Warning -> 1 hour -> 3 hours -> 6 hours -> 12 hours -> 1 day -> 3 days -> 1 week -> 1 month -> Perma banned

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I've previously applied prior, but I haven't met the time requirements to fit the criteria prior to applying, I also did not have a punishment ladder for scenarios on jailbreak too, which is why I'm including this on my latest application.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Spanish

Last edited:

Dee

Sufficiently Lethal

Dee

Hey Mae!

1 hour -> 3 hours -> 7 hours -> 12 hours -> 1 day -> 3 days -> 1 week -> 1 month

I've taken a quick look at your application and it appears you have reused the same ladder quite a lot of times. I'd like to see you make specific ladders depending on the infraction; a freekiller shouldn't receive the same length of punishment as someone who's just delaying. You can view ladders in accepted applications to get a general idea of what good punishment ladders look like. Your logs are fine for the most part though they could be better.

1628694263711.png
1628694191409.png
1628694232377.png

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I've previously applied prior, but I haven't met the time requirements. I have also not have a proper punishment ladder at the ready for my last application, hopefully this can do well.
Could you rephrase that? There are a bunch of grammar errors in that paragraph.

Overall you're pretty friendly and the rest of your app looks fine. Good luck with your application!

Last edited:

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
Hey Mae!

I've taken a quick look at your application and it appears you have reused the same ladder quite a lot of times. I'd like to see you make specific ladders depending on the infraction; a freekiller shouldn't receive the same length of punishment as someone who's just delaying. You can view ladders in accepted applications to get a general idea of what good punishment ladders look like. Your logs are fine for the most part though they could be better.
I understand the fk and delayer part, though I tried to add a little bit more of "two strikes" as in the warning, then coming the slay or beacon part to get the round going, while the free killer part just instantly gets a punishment instead. My thought process was to make the more "heinous" actions receive punishment faster/ efficiently, though I can try to edit the system to be more leniant to delayers/ less offensive actions.

A lot of missing context here, the fag part was about a mass free killer on blue at the time and I was getting upset, though yea I could obviously handle it a lot better. Also the Loxout part is also in part to him Fk'ing players and not slaying himself, though I was relatively new to playing jail break again around that time, so I didn't know how to report players.

Could you rephrase that? There are a bunch of grammar errors in that paragraph.

Overall you're pretty friendly and the rest of your app looks fine. Good luck with your application!
I had a prior application that was denied, a big part was because I didn't have a proper punishment ladder of sorts, another was not having met the required playtime. I think I was trying to type this at 5 in the morning so sorry xp
I'll try to see if I can re-edit my post to fix some of the criticism and implement better methods.

Meowsler

Totally Ordinary
I have updated the application to have more consistency with the more easily offending actions, and less harsh punishment on the less egregious ones, and have made some updates on a few answers to fix grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom